The Road We Travel...

Comes with many dreams and aspirations. Sometimes they are small and sometimes they are life-altering. Sometimes they are trivial or just for fun and sometimes they are serious. Either way, dreams come to us to be fulfilled. We have aspirations to give us meaning in life. Where would we be without our goals to strive towards?

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rafting

As someone who is absolutely terrified of drowning, it feels odd to think that this is something to add to my list of things to do. Yet, I want to. My school's wellness center is actually taking a trip up to Upper Nolichucky River to go rafting yet it so happens to be on a weekend when I already have plans. So, maybe this would be a sign to some that it's just not meant to be and to not dwell on it anymore yet I find myself wanting to go rafting even more so. So, this is something to plan someday(soon...)
Although, I do admit, this is quite a terrifying image. But maybe someday the chance will arise and I will do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment